Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Crate Escape

So apparently it's November... not entirely sure where October went. I hear they are playing Christmas music at Starbucks now. What's a little Jew-girl to do, especially when Anthropologie is killin' it in the Christmas ornament department?



Anyway, here are some things I am being inspired by lately:

This butterfly taxidermy shop:

This ivy-covered building:

These gorgeous bookends:

Repurposed Crates:


Antique test-tube rack, for sale here:

Avocado Art by John Azoni:

A Fine Fete Necklace, available at Anthropologie:
Laser-cut vinyl clocks by Pavel Sidorenko:

Tomorrow, I'm going on my Wednesday thrift circuit. The thrift-store gods served me well last weekend. Hopefully, they will be just as kind tomorrow. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment